She is

  • amy_the_pagan
    Message 1 of 732 , Jun 3, 2001
      is harmony.<br>She is your mother.<br>She is your
      is a sorceress.<br>She is a princess. <br>She is a
      glowing.<br>She is a mother-to-be.<br>She is your
      is the Great Mother.<br>She is Isis.<br>She is the
      Triple Goddess.<br>She is the Goddess to us all.<br>She
      is mother to us all.<br>She will always love
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002