I am still here..somewhere,

  • cuffkat
    Message 1 of 732 , May 31, 2001
      I have been reading the posts through my e-mail
      and have not had time to post any of my own work
      lately. I wanted to say, however, that I have enjoyed
      reading all of the post/poetry that everyone has been
      posting. Great Work! I have been going through a "blank"
      phase lately. I believe my mind and body are telling me
      it is time for a break in the form of a retreat
      vacation. One with no tv, no phone, just me, myself and I.
      Ohhh, that sounds soo wonderful! <br> Well, I will go
      on for now, If I manage to add anything to my book
      of poetry, I will post it. <br> Blessings, laughter
      and love to all,<br> Kathy <br> AKA: ShadwsNLace Aka:
      CuffKat AKA: penname - Akasha Aisling
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002