explaination of 'Feet'

  • bluevan_charlie
    Message 1 of 732 , May 11, 2001
      it must be the first line in my poem!! everyone
      says it sounds like dr. seuss! I was in dance class
      (obviously not dancing) and decided to describe feet. I'v
      never written a poem like this so I decided to try it
      and see what happened. All my friends liked it so i
      figured I'd try it out on you guys. Dr. Seuss rocks but I
      wasn't aiming to write like him when I wrote this...
      sorry :>)
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002