Peace Words

  • jbedard_1999
    Message 1 of 732 , May 10 2:14 PM
      Here is the poem of Martin Luther King that I
      mentioned in an earlier post. I wrote this immediately
      after I watched a documentary on him on the History
      people hushed as the man<br>Walked on to the stage.<br>A
      single light<br>Illuminated<br>Him as he began to
      people weren't ready<br>For his peace words<br>But maybe
      we are now.
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002