Star Childe

  • dunwich13
    Message 1 of 732 , Dec 8, 1999
      Star Childe in the indigo night,<br>misty-sweet
      with frankincense smoke.<br>His hooded robe flows soft
      and white<br>as he kneels in shadows of Druid
      oak.<br>In his candlelit circle<br>he radiates with
      power.<br>'Neath the Scorpion moonrise<br>he blossoms like a
      above,<br>chants my name like a mantra;<br>casts a spell of
      love.<br>In his stormy eyes of mystical hue<br>I see
      reflections of mirth-montage.<br>In his arms I become a
      skyclad maiden<br>transforming like a desert
      naked on hoofed feet<br>like a bearded Centaur
      crowned<br>with nettles, thorns and petals sweet.<br>In moonless
      eventide he flows<br>like a river of stars into me.<br>A
      wizard of fire, a child of many gods,<br>I rise and ebb
      "Circle of Shadows" (c)1990
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002