a poem for all to start their mornings

  • jbedard_1999
    Message 1 of 732 , Apr 29, 2001
      A GOOD MORNING POEM<br>by Jeffrey
      sunlight bounce and play in your hair,<br>As you skip and
      dance through the bleak of your world.<br>A new day,
      arriving, welcomes yo uwith love,<br>And the blue and the
      yellow become your eyes and your hair<br>As your heart
      gives love and your soul gives peace.<br>This day is an
      empty page.<br>Write your life on it.
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002