~~~New to the club~~

  • Korri2
    Message 1 of 732 , Apr 23, 2001
      Merry Meet everyone. i found this club and fell
      in love with it:) i write poetry and try to write
      short stories....so many plots in my head and not
      enough time to work on them and flesh them out.<br>ok a
      little bit bout myself, i'm 23 married to a wonder man
      for the past 3 yrs who has practice druidism all his
      life. I'm been wiccan for about 3yrs and still
      learning.<br>i shall post some of my poetry here soon, but
      please bear with me, a lot of my poetry is not pagan.
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27 7:26 AM