Welcome to the Pagan Poets Society

  • dunwich13
    Message 1 of 732 , Nov 18, 1999
      This is a distinguished literary circle for
      writers, publishers and readers of Pagan poetry. If you
      have any original Pagan poetry that you would like to
      share with others, please feel free to post it here on
      the message board. Poetry reviews and announcements
      are also welcome, as are all of your comments,
      questions and suggestions. Blessed be! Poetically yours,
      Gerina Dunwich
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002