Happy New Year from Gerina Dunwich

  • Gerina
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
      Greetings members of the Pagan Poets Society,

      I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you
      a very happy and prosperous New Year. May all of your dreams come true
      for you in 2013!

      Best wishes and bright blessings,

      Gerina Dunwich

      PS: I invite you to visit me on Facebook and "like" my page @
      http://www.facebook.com/gerinadunwich13
      <http://www.facebook.com/gerinadunwich13>

    • April (RF)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
        A very happy New Year to you, too, Ms. Dunwich!

        Yours, April

        on 12/30/12 1:18 PM, Gerina at gerinadunwich@... wrote:

        > Greetings members of the Pagan Poets Society,
        >
        > I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you
        > a very happy and prosperous New Year. May all of your dreams come true
        > for you in 2013!
        >
        > Best wishes and bright blessings,
        >
        > Gerina Dunwich
        >
        > PS: I invite you to visit me on Facebook and "like" my page @