Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Hi.

  • etherealtruthseeker
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2012
      My Dear Damodar Blastwing, I have held my tongue for months as the last thing I want to do is upset anyone but now it must be said. I do not even attempt to read your Posts any more, interesting and informative though they might be, simply because of your style of writing. I hesitate to say that it reeks of affectation but the effort to ignore the AAAA's deprives the Reader of any enjoyment in the rhythm and flow. All this is said in the Spirit of Love and Life, Blessed Be.