Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Hi.

  • Lavender Moon
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
      The moon phase to plant seeds under, the folklore of certain plants etc.
      )0(

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2012
        I  personally  like  full  Moon  ,  it  looks fabulous./

        ________________________________
        The moon phase to plant seeds under, the folklore of certain plants etc.
        )0(

        ________________________________
        Hi everyone, not sure if I've done an intro yet or not, or if you even have them. Firstly thanks for the acceptance into the group.
        I love poetry, reading in general, herbal lore etc.
        I've actually done some poetry and may post some soon.
        :)

      • Lavender Moon
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2012
          It does, I can't actually remember what to plant under a full moon, but I guess anything goes. I had an email recently that weeds and things were ment to be taken up under a waning moon.
          )0(
          I do need to look deeper into it.

          ________________________________
          I  personally  like  full  Moon  ,  it  looks fabulous./

          ________________________________
          The moon phase to plant seeds under, the folklore of certain plants etc.
          )0(

          Hi everyone, not sure if I've done an intro yet or not, or if you even have them. Firstly thanks for the acceptance into the group.
          I love poetry, reading in general, herbal lore etc.
          I've actually done some poetry and may post some soon.
          :)

        • etherealtruthseeker
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 20, 2012
            My Dear Damodar Blastwing, I have held my tongue for months as the last thing I want to do is upset anyone but now it must be said. I do not even attempt to read your Posts any more, interesting and informative though they might be, simply because of your style of writing. I hesitate to say that it reeks of affectation but the effort to ignore the AAAA's deprives the Reader of any enjoyment in the rhythm and flow. All this is said in the Spirit of Love and Life, Blessed Be.