the poem you might like....

  • damodar1982
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      Enjoy!
      My old poem rewritten and corrected a bit ..../8 parts/
      In the ocean there are some cold waves
      and Nathalie I know them not
      They never cease to crush over the rocks
      they crushing over rocks
      they pushing hard in vain , insane
      over the sands and over the rocks,
      over wrecks and over ME
      I feel icy cold , oh , Nathalie
      cold waves are really really cold
      they could make even you to frown
      i am in despair Nathalie
      the waves are very very angry on me .
      they reaching me
      my heart is crying .......
      my prayers reached to the god .
      his shadow darkened the sun
      he told to ocean to calm
      the waves were subjugated shortly .
      i spoke to celestial with a spark of hope :
      " Those waves are intolerably cruel ,
      they break my life in two ."
      Celestial smiled , " Rest and refresh .
      I am sure you ll show them you re te best .
      Tell them about the Almighty God , about you
      and whom you love .
      i listened impatiently , I was in awe ."
      waves are like people
      but way too cold.
      they couldn't listen about love , oh not.
      I told them all about Nathalie
      and thought the waves will let me
      go free .The waves declined to helping me .
      I was in despair -celestial heard my plea....
      evil spells were revoked .
      I smiled happily , calamities ended
      the dreamer is free.
    • Lavender Moon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        "the dreamer is free"~nice, and good to know :)
        Thank you for this poem.
        )0(