Re: The White Goddess by Robert Graves

  • Lady Allyssum
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
      This was just right for the moment. I read this to my sister when I first saw it and it made the day. Thank you for posting it.
      Blessings dear soul.
      Lady Allyssum
    • Lavender Moon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
        your welcome, it was just by chance that I came across it :)
        bb
        )0(

        This was just right for the moment. I read this to my sister when I first saw it and it made the day. Thank you for posting it.
        Blessings dear soul.
        Lady Allyssum

      • mary kellis
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
          Can anyone give me any info on the Crimson Moon, the one that occurs every 500 years?

          Chat with me at: http://lanaia74.chatango.com

          vacationmsg