I Am Man

  • Lanaia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2012
      So many years ago my life ended as a mortal
      A simple bat, made the decision for me
      Leading me to an existents , one that was made only in hell
      I only wish from this life, I could run away and flee.

      But one thing good happened in my morbid life, I met some one as sweet as you
      Not only of the undead, but I was left with the heart and feelings of a man
      I feel the beating of an old heart that should not be, why this occurred I have no clue
      I thought the undead, feelings were not felt, this wasn't part of my plan.

      I am ageless, but I am man, the same feelings, the same desires
      Maybe I am unique, but one thing I do know, I don't want to live without you
      Within my soul, I feel only what you could cause, within myself, passion like a burning fire
      In my present state, I am still man, even though my choices, they remain very few.

      Having to live only at night, you are the fire within the darkness, to me that is very bright
      You give me reason, a reason for this shell of a body to breathe
      So don't be afraid, I would never hurt you, I love you, so please don't be filled with fright
      To join me, the choice must be yours and yours alone, but I promise, you I will never leave.

      Choosing to step into the darkness from the light, can be a very scary thought
      But you must love me enough, to step over that threshold to forever be with me
      You are the thing that forever I have sought
      Our lives together will be very different, but I love you so, don't you see?

      Join me, my love, you I will never leave, my love for you is as abundant as the rain
      You make me feel things, things on which I never had a plan
      This thing I feel for you, at times I feel as if I'm insane
      I am of the undead, but you, the way I feel, I am still a man.

      Lanaia