waving

  • Brynneth Nimue Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011
      Hello, I am newly joined so thought I should wave. I'm a pgan druid from
      the UK, I write prose and poetry, and am very much interested in the
      bardic tradition. Looking forward to connecting with people. I'm on
      digest, and live on narrowboat, so the odds are I'll be slow responding
      to things - the narrowboat having no internet of its own and not much
      electricity. But I get online when I can, by various convoluted mean!
      Bryn

      --
      www.druidlife.wordpress.com
      www.itisacircle.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
        salutations and regards

        Quixotic as ever

        William C. Burns, Jr.

        chyfrin437@...

        my life? . . .

        throw in a few flying zombies

        and you'd have an episode of Dr. Who

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2011
          A familiar face, huzzah! William, I've not seen your poetry online for a
          while now, I realise. I'm on digest for a lot of groups and I left a
          few.... I have missed your words.
          Nimue
          (who is also Bryn some other places)