God Call I created for Circle Ritual

  • draconisastra
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 10:26 PM
      CERNUNNOS GOD CALL

      Beginning

      I am Cernunnos
      Watcher at the Lake of the Silver Waters!
      Lord of the Silver Stag!
      Hunter of the Silver Hind!
      I am Balance as I dance in unity with her,
      The Beautiful Dark Flame of Chaos!
      I carry the knowledge The Ram Headed Serpent endows!
      I carry the Torc of Completion, Mark of Nobility.
      For I am the Initiator,
      Guardian at the Gates of The Veil of Mysteries
      Lord of the Forests!!!
      CERNUNNOSÂ…
      AND I AM HERE!

      End Call

      Blessed Lord Cernunnos,
      Gate keeper of illumined mysteries.
      Whisperer of ancient tomes.
      Silver tinned Hunter of the Lady's flame.
      Thank you, your Blessings,
      Your time of reign.
      Please see us your children safely Home.
      Thank you, your Love from the deeps of Stone

      DraconisAstra