Really, Last one for now 6 of 6

  • draconisastra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      The Goddess not so farÂ…

      Raking the dead bracken from the yard, exposing new tufts of grass, like raking away the dead and broken parts inside, remembering;

      All those times screaming in darkness, all those times alone, The Dark Mother sharing a muted sorrow. Where only my presence made it known. All whines left in a bundle, all faults unmasked. Weaknesses assembled. Familiarities judged and damned by others. All are one until things go askance, no shoulder to share in this chance.
      Frozen in flames, your love yet remains. Hell in the heart where humanity lies. Love, Trust, and Faith are where the threads your Darkness ties. A judgment that does not condemn just seeks to turn the Song around. So, screaming in that silence, alone in that sound. Yet you touched me, while in so narrow a vision to turn my heart around. Though cleaving to selfish indulgences of despair, there was no mocking hand, no shrieking condemnation. Only new tasks for errors made, to change all affiliations. That the old sound end, a new Song to begin. Shaking the dead and broken brambles from a grave, of a frozen heart I made. That something new could be assembled and in safety leave my dark. Your music never dwindles though I often dance away. Yet two Butterflies shadow boxing bring me back into the play. Stars whisper in darkness, threatening the inner chill, as laughter's weary stillness seeks to break away. To bathe again in dew drops softness, held in wonder of Flowers scent. No time in nature for indulging in rage or discontent. Though walking backwards seeks to amuse, and fence sitting to annoy. Your touch left no room for breaking, no reason for sanity to fly astray. You plopped me on my butt and told me I knew the way. That even for safeties sake, the darkness cannot stay.
      Humanity makes me doubtful, my own more often than not. A truth ever sparkles, that even my idiocy can't block. And in that misty void, embraced. That chaos may suspend. I raked away the deadened brambles, cleared away the dust. Thru that mirrored darkly a bit of you peered through, I swear I saw a grin. It's not so bad to be needed for comic relief among the stars. My heartbeat feels you dancing, in that home I thought, too far.

      Draconisastra
      Johnny R. Morgan