Ok, one more 5 of 5

  • draconisastra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      On the Wings of A Goddess

      Far away reach, through silence did teach. Your are the softness of the hearts first touch of dawn. The crystalline essence of glistening dew adorning the spiders web of early morning. The deeps of the wells healing song. Darkness shapes your blankets design. Breath of the rainbow with the moon inside. Fires of a cauldron, calling us to the hearth. Reminding us the gift of the path, of the part we chose. Strength of the stones keep, forged steel of loves flame. Healing essence, birthing us home. Bracing at the archway of mysteries unknown. Promising only what discipline makes. Showing strength and awe, where love can take. What the soul yearns is within reach to learn, of that which wisdom and daring can earn. The grain that falls, can rise again. Teaching that your reach is not so far. It was always inside our hearts to stay.
      Only embracing, indulging in sadness do we tend to send you away! The proof of your love is in each breath we take. In what we nurture, help grow, even in each step we take. Each friendship and Love through time we make. The sunlight in a smile, the sorrow of a tear. The proof of your love is our heart song to hear. I would walk that darkest edge again, because I know it brought us to where you began. In that sorrow of the pasts lost sound is where my awareness of you became so profound. The truth I found in the passage of dark brought me home to your essence, your Blessed spark. Many gifts you've given I didn't earn. Your Blessings traverse the scheme of me. Even each stumble and falter, was a gift to learn. Even though the passage seemed so very far. I just have to remember and hold in my heart the knowledge that inside, your there from the start. In my darkest moments I wonder that your some Beautiful Dream. But in a dark so blinding bright, you opened my heart, and touched my night. Your Dark to mine, Your Light to mine. The Stars become brighter as your Love shines. Blessed Bridget of the Healing wells, Thank You, the place in my soul you Dwell!!!!!!

      DraconisAstra
      Johnny R. Morgan