Erotic Vampire stories wanted for publication

  • Mel Fleming II
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2011

      I'm seeking authors of erotic vampire short stories who desire to be professionally published.

      All stories mist be between 1-3000 in length.

      All stories must have vampires as the central characters. Other supernaturals may be included.

      All authors will share equally in sales and recognition.

      The book will be published as a compilation,

      Manuscript to be sent to my publisher for review. My publisher is Oestara Publishing which published my first book: "The Tarot and the Mysteries of Love and Sex."  Google the title.

      You may email me the stories along with name and contact info. Be sure to make a separate copy and mail to yourself to establish copyrights.

      Mel