Publishers Seeking Poetry

  • middleislandpress
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      Hello;

      Middle Island Press is our chapbook micro-press that specializes in poetry (all styles). We do anthologies, full-fledged publishing with royalties, and also print-on-demand and pay-for-print projects. I invite members here to check my site out: middleislandpress.com.

      Also, Hex Magazine is always looking for excellent pagan contributions to their ever-expanding cause (to include poetry, but I must say it is stiff competition for quality)! Check them out: hexmagazine.com.

      Enjoy!

      Christina Anne Taylor