poetry

  • paganwendy2000
    Message 1 of 732 , Mar 31, 2001
      well here i am again and here's another poem.it's
      called Divine Conversation.Lay thee down on sand so
      soft/all i want to do is talk/and gaze out on the sea so
      blue/being that it's full of you/envelope me in your warm
      embrace/let your tears flow down my face/weep not for a soul
      so lost/for just as you've always taught/the spiral
      draws us all to One/with the earth the moon and the
      sun.
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002