No Justice for Caylee

  • Lanaia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Unbelievable, some one could kill such an innocent little angel
      There is some one out there that has no conscious, I think they don't even feel
      Caylee, each time I see her my heart breaks, such a tragedy to this sweet child fell
      It is just so hard to conceive, that something like this is real.

      A trial, twelve jurors, came back deciding, not guilty, was the way to go
      But still there is some one out there that really knows
      Still, a two year old angel lost her life way too soon, this person still breaths free air, whoever this is, they need to pay, though
      The public, their heart aches, no justice for Caylee, so sad, it makes our tears flow.

      Who wrapped the small child's head in tape?
      Who threw her away in a swamp land like a piece of trash?
      Whoever it is, no conscious do they have, as they let Caylee slip into death's cape
      So still a murder, no justice for Caylee, this person has no morals, and probably very brash.

      Still walking free, no one knowing their sin, this person needs to be stopped and made to pay
      We lost an angel that awful day, three years later, still no justice for Caylee
      Methodical and sly, this person, I wish they could be found without delay
      But Caylee is in a better place, where she can freely laugh and play.

      Unfortunately, life goes on, making this small child just a memory
      We know there is still an unfeeling monster out there
      One that only thinks of themselves, no remorse, no regret, making a small child pay such a tremendous fee
      So brave you are but one day you will be judged, by God himself, when that day happens, you should BEWARE!

      So for now, justice was not served and a baby killer still walks free
      But on the day of judgement, standing before God, you will enter your plea
      I hope as long as you breath air, in your mind Caylee you will always see
      One day justice will be served for the bright-eyed little girl known as Caylee.

      Lanaia