Caylee's Lullaby

  • Lanaia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 1:20 PM
      Hush my sweet child, there is no more pain here to make you cry
      Dry your eyes, no more tears, just your sweet sweet smile
      You are now embraced by angels, they help dry the tears that you cry
      You are now protected,no one can hurt you now, sleep my little child, rest yourself for a while.

      Embraced by God, here you can rest, no more worries should you suffer
      You can run amidst the clouds, because now my sweet child you are now free
      You are with the others that went before you, and they accept you with open arms, from you they will never deter
      Now you have all the love and protection to make you as happy as can be

      Playing amidst the clouds, with the angels and the birds, you know they will never hurt you
      You can be a normal two year old, just wanting to be loved and to play
      Here with the angels only happiness, never again will you be sad or blue
      To console your spirit, justice for you will be served without delay.

      Hush my sweet child, dry your tears, there are no more reasons for them to fall like rain
      The angels, now have a sweet addition, you are the addition, that is so sweet
      You have no reason to longer be afraid, within the angels from now on you shall always remain
      When the angels knew of your coming, with love and protection, you did they greet

      So hush my child, all your fears are now gone and melted away
      You are now safe, in a place of love and sanctuary
      Dry your eyes, cry no more, the angels will help you, trying to make you happy without delay
      You had no time to make a decision about your life, but God I grantee, heard your plea.

      So hush my darling, you are now in a better place
      No more pain, no more hurt, no more sickness, a place with no worries, a place you can be totally free
      The angels that embrace you, now with them you are face to face
      After you play, now you can sleep with no worries, my sweet little Caylee.

      Lanaia