Caylee: Wide-eyed Princess

  • Lanaia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      I'm sure like many others, I must wonder what happened to you
      Such a precious child, a little wide-eyed princess
      So young, really not ever tasting life, the thought of your passing, it makes everyone sad and blue
      No one really knows how you died, only the past could tell us that, if time could confess.

      Each picture we see, I have to call you the wide eyed princess
      So sweet, so innocent, just to see you is to fall in love with you
      We can't help but to love you, our hearts breaking, us praying, the princess is at rest
      Everyone of us know your demise, but how? We, the public, really have no clue.

      Each of us has a theory on how such a sweet child came to such an abrupt end
      I just wish, I could hold you, console you, and let you know everything will be alright
      I wish you had been mine because until the end, I promise you I would have been there to defend
      The wide eyed princess, now in the hearts of everyone, with those big eyes, that are so bright

      How could any one with a conscious hurt some one as special as you?
      I don't know how or why, the only thing I know in the princess is no longer here
      Maybe we will never know the real truth, maybe we will never have a clue
      But I do know sweet child, you have nothing left to fear.

      To me you will always be the little wide eyed princess
      A sweet child, that never had a chance to live and love or to be loved
      But now you are in a better place, all of us hoping the wide eyed princess is finally at rest
      No more pain, no more anguish as we all hope you are looking down on us from above.

      There are no words to explain, the pain certain people must feel
      I hope you did not suffer, who ever did this, on deaf ears, feel your plea
      You hope and pray, that something like this in life, it is not real
      We will always love the little wide eyed princess, known as Caylee.

      Lanaia