Mary

  • Lanaia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      Finally after so long I get to take time off, to enjoy the land in New England
      I have chosen to spend a few days at the John Stone Inn
      People say this place is haunted, but I don't believe this, a way to get business, something thought up by man
      The place, full of history and so beautiful, a lovely place, within beauty's den.

      After arriving there is only a restaurant now, no more rooms do they rent
      So I stay a at place very close, because of the beauty, I want to spend as much time here as I can
      I plan on eating here three times a day, it's like fate here me it sent
      Not being able to stay here really put a dent in my plan.

      First day, everything is just fine, at this beautiful place
      But the second day, while enjoying my meal, a bad storm blows up out of no where
      The wind, the rain, suddenly a weird feeling, with something I am about to come face to face
      Then I see a small child, she has the biggest eyes, at me all she can do is stare.

      Something strange about her, she is transparent, I can see right straight through her
      Is this a ghost? I feel every hair on my body stand up, is it because I am feeling you?
      I just can't believe this, I didn't think these things could occur
      A child, cut down in her prime, how sad, because for you, your choices are very few.

      I was told, yesterday, about a child hit by a train on the nearby railroad tracks
      She was brought here where after suffering, she eventually would die
      So young, so innocent, just a child, but death had to attack
      I guess she comes back try to find the answer to why she had to die.

      I wish I could hold the child, console her, let her know everything is alright
      My heart goes out to her, poor thing, no one really hears her plea
      I'm not the only one to see her, she has cause several people to experience a fright
      But I'm not afraid of her, I think it is so sad, the poor child's name was Mary.

      Lanaia