ffor love

  • Tish
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
      i'm not sure about this thing between us
      i don't know how to be like you fearless
      you don't fit anyplace within my world
      you just say come be with me oh girl
      i say no i can't do this anymore
      but you know i'll always come you call
      you touch me and i'm lost to the roar
      i'm flying to the stars we soar
      you're here to catch me when i fall
      and you say girl stay with me tonight
      but i know i'm gone before the light
      i know you don't see the problem
      you know i only see the problem
      i love you but it won't change the world
      I want all the things we do for love
      For us both to step into the light
      I want to breath without the shadows
      see your eyes on cold and lonely nights