For Those who wear there hearts on there sleeves!

  • nigel w
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010
      Like flowers, Like wine

      Like the rush of wind upon your face before a thunder storm
      Like the sight of the 1 you want, they come into you heart with out warning
      Like the sting of a bee leaves you in pain, like the sound of her voice is nature singing
      Like the cycles of the moon turn the tides of the sea
      Like 2 eager romantics hearts beat
      Like the field of wild flowers I ran trough when this life begun
      Like the majestic eagle flying so near the sun
      Like my conscious haunting me when I've done wrong
      Like the artist in rapture creates a new song
      Like a glass of Merlot sends me into hopeless bliss
      Like the moment our lips meet we can no longer resist
      Like the changes attraction brings
      Like saying yes to a beautiful thing
      Like the roses I sent you straight from my heart
      Like summer rain perfect from the start
      Like lovers in love wrapped into each others warmth
      Like this writers heart I truly know what I want

      By: Nigel E. Ward

      Raven Stromwill 2-11-09