13 Days

  • butterflynxile
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      13 days left to submit to The Subversive Human Monthly Poetry Contest. First place takes $25 home!

      The August winners have been announced and their names, bios and poems have been published at our NEW website: https://sites.google.com/site/thesubversivehuman/. We can also be contacted at subversivehuman@.... Please consider submitting to September's contest! The award is $25, once again.

      Please take a look at the current contest tab, the future contests tab and the submission guidelines tab. We also have an online submission form but you can still choose to submit via email.

      ~Cheers~
      Editors of The Subversive Human, An Online Journal