The Poppy Queen

  • nigel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      ....Last year I spent some time at ease in a lovely old cottage in Denton, Norfolk, England. it was there I caught her sighs in the trees, inspiring me to write the following....

      The Poppy Queen

      In wispy waves she courts the breeze
      At fringes in the summer fields
      And gentle are the thoughts that greet