lyrics from a song my priestess and I wrote and recorded

  • biostar_a
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 10:13 PM
      Worship by Jade Dragon & Amethyst lady Dragonfly

      - chorus -
      Worship your partner as god/dess incarnate
      Celebrate the circle with an orgy of love
      Share with friends - life everlasting
      What is done below is accomplished above

      - verse #1 -
      The forbidden fruit - consumed in Eden
      Jehovah got pissed - turned the tempted ones out
      Lest they also be filled from the Tree of Life
      And discover what the god game is really about

      - verse #2 -
      I don't know if it's actually all about aliens
      Herding dumb sheeple who they helped to create
      Or if reptiles are ruling from the heavens
      Using political religion so we swallow the bait

      - verse #3 -
      All that I know is that the New World Order
      Run by elitists with long family lines
      Are leading blind people over the cliff
      Bringing about these apocalypse times

      - verse #4 -
      Divide and conquer - that's the true game
      Big profits are made through competition
      Promoters set the stage by creating the sides
      And skim off the proceeds of warring division

      - verse #5 -
      Nationalism is a false god of division
      Globalism is "rule by the elite"
      Don't need any ism to see our way clearly
      If we stop paying tribute that will be their defeat

      - verse #6 -
      We're done with division declared by masters
      Over their slaves who turned it all around
      What was once the first is now the last
      Pyramids of power fall to the ground

      - verse #7 -
      Don't follow leaders or be swept by the mob
      Cowards mass murder as a team
      Rainbow warriors hold no chief above them
      Won't you dare to share the dream?

      - verse #8 -
      Throw off the yoke of consumer corporation
      Plant a food garden - save the seeds
      Compost waste to feed soil organisms
      Who else can be counted on t' tend to our needs?

      - verse #9 -
      Sovereign people require no authority
      To dictate how they should thrive
      They need no overseeing landlord
      Or big brother spy in the sky

      - verse #10 -
      Revolted - evolving - adapting to changes
      Going with weather as it shifts through extremes
      Loving each other as sovereign individuals
      Wild like spirit - free and untamed

      Mixed and Mastered: January 21st, 2008 CE
      Faerie Hill Studios - Southern Indiana USA
      http://www.faeriehillfarm.com
      http://www.holytode.com