Night Storm

  • Nature
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Night Storm

      I find a certain peace in the night. When the storm clouds role in I feel like they are here for me. I do not want to sleep that is when the nightmares begin. So for now I will listen to the sleeping city. I will send my spirit to do its job and keep all of you safe. The dawn will come... and I will have to face the grief again.

      There were strangers dancing outside my dreams. I was drawn in by the demon of a man. I thought that was going to be the end. His power stopped the rivers and changed my life. A child lost when another is born. Haunting dreams are nothing new to me.

      A single cry and I am no longer just me. I am thrown head first on a journey I never planned for. I fight for his life and forget about mine. The power of three means so much because of him. What now?

      A year of connection after eleven lost. It is a child that brought us together again. Weird how life repeats it's self. A child lost when another is born. And sorrow came with his dawn. Now he finds peace in the night as his spirit takes to flight. The storm clouds role in and block my view of the moon. I am wide awake and the nightmares still come. There is no peace in grief.
      Nature Ross
      06-02-2010