Earth HOUR TONIGHT

  • Lucyhz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 7:26 AM
      Please go to _https://www.https://www.https://_
      (https://www.myearthhour.org/home) and sign up to turn off your lights for an hour on Saturday, March
      27, 2010 at 8:30 PM local time.

      Get out your candles!!!

      For one hour unplug, turn off all of your electrical things. Yep even your
      computer. While it is a token gesture
      this will remind all of us not only how much electricity we use but how
      much we waste. I know that I forget to unplug my cell phone charger.

      Last year when we went around the house I was surprised to see how many
      things I have plugged in.
      I likely will be home tonight and will even unplug the fridge for the
      hour.
      Please consider doing this if only to remind ourselves that Mother Nature
      truly does have a finite amount of resources and for us to be cautious and
      judicious in the gifts she gives to us.

      Thank you for your consideration
      in Her light
      Diane