Some of my poetry.

  • flammablepassions
    Message 1 of 732 , Feb 15, 2001
      I just joined,and thought I would share some of
      flesh.<br>Passion creates me<br>and emotion fills my
      will descend, <br>and again i shall reflect on the
      sweetest moments of misery, <br>of unseen tribulations.
      graves <br>and challenge the elements of deceit to
      transend my charade and end this foolishness. <br>With
      each mound of earth I sanctify, <br>there lies a
      tattered shred of happiness I once clutched so tightly.
      deep in soil and arms erected to the sky. <br>each
      solemn burial a ritual within itself, <br>the rows upon
      which I have labored,<br> a test of my obeisance.
      walls. <br>Stone by earnest stone until my vision is
      obscured from reality. <br>Was this famine nessesary for
      my salvation? <br>Was my pride the mortor sealing my
      resentment?<br>So shall this wall comedown as it was erected,
      more...check out some of my poems on my
      webpage..<br><br><a href=http://hometown.aol.com/veganangei/poems.html target=new>http://hometown.aol.com/veganangei/poems.html</a>
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002