In Disguise

  • Broken_hearted17
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Watch as i've come back from the dead.
      See as my hatred fills the air.
      Fear me as i get near.
      Wonder what i'm still doing here.
      Scream at the sound of my cries.
      Cry as you see what they've done to me.
      Know that i will be avenged.
      Watch me as i take my revenge.
      Smell the blood around you as you witness my wrath.
      See the bodies fall, unreconizable to the world.
      Sceam in fear as you see me get closer.
      Wonder on if i remember you and all the wrongs you've done.
      Try and hide knowing it will be no use for i'll always find you.
      Remember how all my words are now coming true.
      My hatred never went away just grew stronger.
      Your the last i let free so you can feel my misery.
      Already dying slowly inside as i'm already in your mind.
      Slowly i feed off your fear and watch as you shed your tears.
      Taking my time making it unbearable for you to go on you begg for death.
      My tourture is more than you can handle as i satnd before you and laugh at your misery.
      Taking your life and taking you with me to your never ending tourture of my wrath.