I Walk

  • Lanaia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      When I passed, I wasn't ready, I wanted more time with you
      I never could get enough of you and what you had to offer
      Now I walk, searching for your love, so I will no longer be sad or blue
      From you, my love, I never wanted to deter.

      Now in this haze from another plane, I search for the happiness you once brought to me
      Walking, searching for something I did not want to leave behind
      If we create our own hell, I did mine because from you I never wanted to flee
      Now my hell, I forever walk, searching, trying to find you, all I want to do is ease my over worked mind

      Every where I wander, every where, I look, I just don't seem to be able to find you
      I at least need to know you are alright, but this seems to escape me
      I guess I am forever damned, as about you it seems I will forever search for clues
      By your sweet side I forever wished to be.

      In my life, I did some things, I wish now I could erase
      But it's too late now, so I guess I am paying for some of the things I have done
      If just once more I could see you, to be able once more to touch your face
      For this wish I would do anything under the sun.

      But now it seems my destiny is to forever walk, to forever search
      Searching for what I had in life, the love we shared, you and me
      I feel like a bird in a cage, destined forever to sit upon my perch
      To find my missing love, which is you, to stop my hell this is the key.

      But now it seems the only thing I can do is search, my soul forever destined to walk
      I thought when you cross over all pain would cease
      But not for me, as I search for you, oh if only with you I could just talk
      To find you but no it seems forever I will walk, so for an eternity I guess I will find no peace.

      Lanaia Lee