Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Polytheist performers sought

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
      Well, bugger me - although not literally...

      Usually on these sorts of fora, we get a variety of requests for performers, contortionists, jugglers, chartered accountants (well, where's the fun without a resident Satanist?) et al., and it all looks jolly jelly until you come to the end and they say... Pembroke, which you later discover is not the sleepy little village near Llandyfnod, Wales, but somewhere in the deserts of Nevada. Which is all very well for the "world within a world" called the 'States, but not very good for those of us living in the Olde Worlde.

      Imagine my surprise, therefore, on discovering that, yes, we are talking turnip rather than turkey and, as such, I'd be proud and happy to strut my stuff at some point, diary permitting. At least I won't get sand in my beer.

      Discover Traditional British Witchcraft
      With Vanessa and I

      at the Troubadours of Albion
      http://community.troubadours-of-albion.org

      http://choir.troubadours-of-albion.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2010
        Hello Andrew,

        If you are interested in participating in the event, to be held in Ipswich, Suffolk, please contact Robin Herne, whose email address is included in the message. Enjoy!

[...]

        Probably the Best Traditional British Witchcraft Groups on the Internet
        http://uk.groups. yahoo.com/ group/cosmic_ cord/
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Troubadour s_of_Albion/