  • Stephen DuBose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      Gabe and Mike

      Outside was cold, temp. was near -10 below,
      Men and women waiting were nearly all froze.
      Faces held many, many memories of a life long ago,
      Stories were told, the beginning of which nobody knows.

      Seemingly out of nowhere two men did appear,
      They held hot food and warm clothes for all.
      Their skin looked mighty pale as we grew near,
      And their clothes were kinda different, as I recall.

      After the message and the meal, I went to thank them,
      Wouldn't you know it, they were just plain gone.
      Not a trace was found, we looked all the a.m.,
      Then  we searched the whole next night till dawn.

      Whoever they were it seems they came from God,
      What was needed was given, us this dismay.
      Their gift was presented squarely with no facade,
      Gabe and Mike was their names, them we can't repay.
                                  The Cosmic Cowboy
                                      1/29/10