I Am.

  • Arc Lamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      I'm the flower, the morning dew, the grace that always flow
      I'm the black, the white, the gray that you never wish to know

      I'm the tears, the pain, the despair that you never desire
      I'm the faith, the smile, the hope that count on your prayer

      I'm the fire, the ice, the air that you breath and live
      I'm the good, the evil, the friend that you love to keep

      I'm the world, the dream, the imagination that has no limit
      I'm the dust, the drop, I have nothing to be taken or to submit

      I'm the sky, the galaxies, the mystery that you can't solve
      I'm the stream, the ocean, the path that has many curve

      I'm the sun, the moon, the stars that shine high upon the sky
      I'm a mermaid, Cinderella, the fairy that granted wishes and fly

      I'm a wish of heaven
      neither illusion nor real......

      I'm... I just am....