Season.

  • Arc Lamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      Once love came from no where,
      Appeared to me so real….

      The color of the sky was pleasant,
      Winds were more gentle and lenient.

      Sure signs for arrival of blooming season,
      My heart went along with the celebration.

      A pale mysterious voice whispered...

      A caution or congratulation?

      It brought the passion, magic slides
      Along with dreamy songs, moon walks….

      Eyes were sparking with unknown light,
      Presence of love contented my day and night.

      My flowers of the garden forgotten to weep,
      My book of sadness went for a deep sleep.

      Days became more promising and welcoming,

      Obsession or reality?

      Then love disappeared like never there,
      left with the promise of forever care…

      Only when I noticed the color of falls were already arrived,
      My treasure boxes were empty without love, dreams, and pride.

      But for sake of heart- breaks how many souls ever died?
      Rather they became Master of their own after paid the price.

      Seasons were temporary, changes were so certain but life was only one.

      To live or to die.

      Note: Please let me know your honest feedback

      Thanks
      Dipa