Through my Father's Eyes

  • scubasteve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Through my Father's Eyes

      In this earthly visit that I am making;
      I see little giving and a lot of taking:

      Many seem to still be of the thinking;
      Get as much as they can without blinking:

      Some have the opinion giving to others is better;
      They said they got the idea from a certain Love Letter:

      When asked what this Letter spoke about;
      The answer was to have faith without doubt:

      Won't you join the happy throng and not listen to lies;
      Look at life through my Father's eyes.

      The Cosmic Cowboy
      10/04/09