New Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers Release!

  • KYLE RICHTIG
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is happy to announce the launch of Volume Four Issue Eight. This is the first issue with the new editorial team:

      Editor-in-Chief – Kyle Richtig
      Associate Editor Poetry – Josh Stewart
      Associate Editor Fiction – Elaine Woo
      Associate Editor Essays – Rebecca Taylor

      I hope that you will be as pleased with our collaboration as I am!

      The next deadline for submissions is August 25th, 2009. For full details check the submission guidelines at http://www.inscribed.org

      We are currently looking for artists to showcase in rtso. Take a look at some of the past issues featuring artists such as Ellen Peckham, Alice Tragedy, Ariel Rubin, Adam Jeffries Schwartz and Suzan Mandla. rtso inquiries should be directed to corry@...

      Inscribed is always looking to add new people to join the Ulterior: Alternative News team. Please e-mail kyle@... for more information on volunteer positions available at Inscribed.

      To automatically receive your copy of any of Inscribed's magazines when they are released, add them as a podcast through iTunes! All of Inscribed's publications are searchable through iTunes.

      All the best,

      Kyle Richtig
      Editor-In-Chief
      Inscribed
      www.inscribed.org

      Contributors! To claim your contributor copies, be sure to send an email to contributors@... with your preferred shipping address and the title of your work and in which issue it appears. Also, keep your Inscribed profile updated! It's a great way to market yourself. Your profile can list a biography of up to 5 or 6 hundred words, a photo of yourself, or something else you want to appear on your profile page, contact info and a website link. Send your profile updates whenever you want to contributors@... with "Profile Update" in the subject line.