Inscribed ~ New rtso Release & New Deadline!

  • KYLE RICHTIG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2009
      Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is happy to announce the release of Michael Burrow's rtso.

      Download the new issues at http://www.inscribed.org

      rtso is seeking submissions of photography/artwork for some upcoming themed issues. Current planned themes are:

      • inside your fridge
      • old scanned favourites
      • doodles

      Send your images or queries for rtso to corry@...

      Book reviews! Inscribed is seeking book reviews for upcoming issues. Tell us about a book you've read, or promote your own.

      The next deadline for submissions for Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers and Ulterior: Alternative News is June 25th, 2009. For full details check the submission guidelines at http://www.inscribed.org

      Currently seeking volunteer regional representatives!

      Inscribed is always looking to add new people to the team. Please e-mail kyle@... for more information on volunteer positions available at Inscribed. Volunteering with Inscribed allows those interested in pursuing a career in the arts and publishing industries, the skills and experience for their resume.

      To automatically receive your copy of any of Inscribed's magazines when they are released, add them as a podcast through iTunes! All of Inscribed's publications are searchable through iTunes.

      If you are a Facebooker, you can also find Inscribed's publication related groups. Many of our contributors are a part of the Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers' Facebook group, which gives our readers a chance to get in touch with our authors.

      All the best ,

      Kyle Richtig
      Editor-In-Chief
      Inscribed
      http://www.inscribed.org

      Contributors! To claim your contributor copies, be sure to send an email to contributors@... with your preferred shipping address and the title of your work and in which issue it appears. Also, keep your Inscribed profile updated! It's a great way to market yourself. Your profile can list a biography of up to 5 or 6 hundred words, a photo of yourself, or something else you want to appear on your profile page, contact info and a website link. Send your profile updates whenever you want to contributors@... with "Profile Update" in the subject line.