Posting Poems

  • jjf_hill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      Hello everyone. My name is Jeff and i'm fairly new to Pagan Poets Society.
      I've written poems for nearly 20 years now, and rarely do I post them anywhere. I've decided recently to come out of my shell, I suppose, and share some of my poetry with others.
      My poems for the most part are Dark. I use my writing to purge my soul of whatever Darkness hides within. It's actually very good therapy for me.
      As i'm new here, i'm unsure where to post poems.
      I would be grateful if someone would direct me to the correct place.
      Thank you and I hope all is well with you.
      Until later....
      Take care.
      Jeff Fletcher
    • JUDI GOULD
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        Right here darlin. Looking forward to your dark prose. Jude