Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Pagan Paeans Anthology -Official Launch (poetry)

  • wolfsighs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      I hope there are?not as many typos in the anthology as on the webpage.?

      Melodie

      http://www.melodiebolt.net
      http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
      http://melodie-bolt.livejournal.com/

      "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
      "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."-- Agnes Repplier