Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Pagan Paeans Anthology -Official Launch (poetry)

  • Traditional Witch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
      Received my copy today and am loving it!!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2009
        I hope there are?not as many typos in the anthology as on the webpage.?

        Melodie

        http://www.melodiebolt.net
        http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
        http://melodie-bolt.livejournal.com/

        "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
        "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."-- Agnes Repplier