The Solitary Violinist.

  • deepa.arclamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 4:55 AM
      From the mysteries forest,
      Along with the whispered wind,
      A solo harmony awakes me in the mid of night,
      Calling my name in a waltz over and over

      The rhythm of melody is alike record of my heart beatsÂ….

      Oh, master of violin,

      Are you serenading me?

      Beneath under a tree with all your dreams,
      When the night is calm and peaceful
      When the moon is in its magical edge,

      And everything is under a charm
      You alone untouched by the aura
      Tuning your love on a violin

      You play with all your heart and soul,

      Like you don't know how to stop
      You sow your dreams in my heart,

      You treasure your love in my memories

      Every tune of your violin enlightens my soul,
      And I fall for you more deep each time

      Oh, my mysterious violinist,

      Don't you know, that it is not the violin you play
      That my heart is on your handÂ….

      Please comment :D
    • Lady Siabhra
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 12:30 PM
        *claps* how lovely.... the images you envoke hover with me like a dream....a distant memory. I love the images it also created perhaps beyond your words...i could feel The mysteries within my bones. illuminating from within... is it not the music of the spheres? that song of the Uni-verse? that we all participate in? we are all but singular rythmns woven together by the mysteries creating the Uni-verse. *wink* we are all a part of the one verse...and perhaps the violinist is what you hear ... for me i hear the same mysteries being played... only I heard it as my lord's pipes a playing...we are truly all part of that mystery...are we not?
        thanks for helping us remember that!