Inscribed ~ New Releases!

  • KYLE RICHTIG
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
      Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is happy to announce the launch of Volume Four Issue four & of Ulterior: Alternative News Volume Two Issue Four.

      Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers was featured at a local multi-cultural festival by our web designers Synaptik Professional Solutions. The magazine generated great interest, and Suzan Mandla's cover was received with rave reviews!

      Download the new issues at www.inscribed.org

      The next deadline for submissions is April 25th, 2009. For full details check the submission guidelines at www.inscribed.org

      To automatically receive your copy of any of Inscribed's magazines when they are released, add them as a podcast through iTunes! All of Inscribed's publications are searchable through iTunes.

      If you are a Facebooker, you can also find Inscribed's publication related groups. Many of our contributors are a part of the Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers' Facebook group, which gives our readers a chance to get in touch with our authors.

      All the best ,

      Kyle Richtig
      Editor-In-Chief
      Inscribed
      www.inscribed.org

      Contributors! To claim your contributor copies, be sure to send an email to contributors@... with your preferred shipping address and the title of your work and in which issue it appears. Also, keep your Inscribed profile updated! It's a great way to market yourself. Your profile can list a biography of up to 5 or 6 hundred words, a photo of yourself, or something else you want to appear on your profile page, contact info and a website link. Send your profile updates whenever you want to contributors@... with "Profile Update" in the subject line.
    • KYLE RICHTIG
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2009
        Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is happy to announce the launch of Volume Four Issue Five & of Ulterior: Alternative News Volume Two Issue Five.

        Inscribed's success keeps growing! The readership has gone up 56% as opposed to last year. We are happy to know that the world is reading our authors and letting others know.

        Inscribed is currently planning an event in Buea, Cameroon. Our regional representative Elevis Njemo is working on the final planning of a cultural event focused on art, writing, song and dance. We will be posting more details as they become available, and releasing a special issue about the event later in the summer.

        Inscribed is always looking to add new people to the team. Please e-mail kyle@... for more information on volunteer positions available at Inscribed. Volunteering with Inscribed allows those interested in pursuing a career in the arts and publishing industries, the skills and experience for their resume.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
          Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is happy to announce the launch of Volume Four Issue Six & of Ulterior: Alternative News Volume Two Issue Six. Check out the new Reviews & Promos section for books in Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers: a great way to get the word out about your new release!

          The next deadline for submissions is June 25th, 2009. For full details check the submission guidelines at http://www.inscribed.org

          Inscribed is currently looking for artists to showcase in rtso. Take a look at some of the past issues featuring artists such as Ellen Peckham, Alice Tragedy, Ariel Rubin, Adam Jeffries Schwartz and Suzan Mandla. rtso inquiries should be directed to corry@...

          Our site has had a makeover! Take a look at Randy's handiwork @ http://www.inscribed.org