Pagan Paeans! Launch and Competition

  • socarie2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 4:59 AM
      "Inspirations"
      The Paganpoetrypages.com is proud to announce its latest poetry competition.

      We've posted two images as inspiration - all you have to do is look and write a poem. The best , most original take on it wins!

      The winner will recieve a great prize; a £20 gift voucher for Amazon.co.uk/Amazon.com AND a free copy of [b]Pagan Paeans, the first PPP anthology (out May 1st!)

      Please post your entries in the PPP site, in the section "PPP competitions". If you are not already a member, just register, it's free and very easy to do!
      www.paganpoetrypages.com

      If you have any queries please email ppp @ anfianna.com