New Issues & Deadlines!

  • KYLE RICHTIG
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Here we are again. Another Volume is finished!

      You can now find Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers Volume Three
      Issue Six available for free download at www.inscribed.org

      In the new year, Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers will be monthly.
      Deadlines will be the 25th of the preceding month. To complement
      Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers, rtso will also now be monthly.
      Starting in January 2009, rtso will premier mid-month. Interested
      artists should contact kyle@... as soon as possible, as
      these slots fill up quickly.

      Also new from Inscribed, Ulterior: Alternative News' new issue,
      Volume One Issue Four is live. You can download your free copy at
      www.inscribed.org.

      Ulterior is a monthly publication and has an open submission
      policy. Like Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers, Ulterior's
      deadlines are the 25th of the preceding month.

      In 2009, Inscribed has planned to re-launch Stuff My Ear. After a
      few months of healing, the team is ready to get back to work!

      All the best,

      Kyle Richtig
      Editor-In-Chief
      Inscribed