Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Ode to the Coffee Makers

  • Sara Greathouse
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2008
      LOL! I can relate to this one.  My coffee pot is my best friend for the first 2 hours after I wake up.

      May I print a copy of this to put on the wall above my coffee pot?

      sfatula

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 30, 2008
        Very nice also! Jude

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
          Yes you may print a copy of this poem.
          I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. (I don't get too many replies about
          this one) Thanks everyone Mike

          --- In PaganPoetsSociety@yahoogroups.com, Sara Greathouse